Specially developed by LIQIO MOLY for aircraft and helicpters.
Few GA aircraft and helicopters have windshield wipers.
After long periods parked on the apron, a mixture of AVGAS, MOGAS and other environmental influences form on the cockpit windshield.
This can cause visibility problems even when taxiing at low speed.
LIQUI MOLY AERO RainAway:
– Ensures a clear, safe view even on the taxiway
– Also ensures a clear view in the final approach at low propeller speed
– Repels water even before taxiing
– Eliminates distortion when flying into the sun or in night flights
– Ensures fewer deposits, making it easier to remove insects
– Suitable for polycarbonate
– Tested for UV at altitude
– Performs invaluable services especially in rain showers or when the sun is low
– a clear, non-irritating line of sight is a significant safety factor not just in the final approach.
LIQUI MOLY AERO RainAway has been specially tailored to the needs of general aviation.
Content: 125 ml