AERO Rubber Seal Care
Specially developed by LIQIO MOLY for aircraft and helicpters.
Harsh weather conditions, high temperature differences and the often considerable age of the aircraft present a variety of problems:
Brittle and porous rubber seals encourage the ingress of water and wind noise.
The rubber air baffles in airflow-cooled engines act as spoilers. If these air baffles are no longer tensioned, the engine could partially overheat and suffer damage.
Rubber hoses under the cowling, whether oil, vacuum or overpressure hoses, age and can lead to malfunctions if leaky.
LIQUI MOLY AERO Rubber Seal Care:
– Ensures the elasticity of rubber hoses, improving operational reliability
– Suitable for silicone rubber
– Improves pliability in door seals, ensuring a return to quiet during the flight
– Prevents door and luggage compartment seals from sticking
– Keeps baffles soft and pliable, ensuring optimum motor cooling, less vibration and so fewer cracks in cowling panels
– Prolongs service life and operational reliability and keeps rubber parts elastic
LIQUI MOLY AERO Rubber Seal Care has been specially tailored to the needs of general aviation.
Content: 500 ml